. . . .

Where is Gerald Camcam?

Hello friends and visitors, I am Gerald Camcam and I welcome you here on my personal blog which discusses about my daily life activities. Unfortunately, there aren't any interesting things to write about me so I might just be posting some random topics and discussions.

Anyway, if you want to ask a certain question about me especially when it is something "private", then you can contact me on my email. But if you simply want to respond to a certain topic then feel free to use the comment form at the end of the post.

Moreover, all possible methods on how to reach me are listed under the Contact Page.

Gerald Camcam

Gerald Camcam is on Top of the Search Engine



Searching Gerald Camcam (which is my real name) on any of the top search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and etc...) will bring a result that shows this blog on the first page. I am surprised and happy to see that these search engines finally acknowledge the existence of my blog ranking it on the top result under my own name.

One of my goal was actually to dominate the top result of the keyword, "Gerald Camcam" and I finally did it.

So where are you now?

Unfortunately, I am the type of person who often move from one place to another. So I guess, your best chances of knowing where I am now today is to send me a message into my mobile phone. Just make sure that you are sending it to my new number because the old one is no longer active. As for my clients, sorry to say that I uncomfortable being contacted via mobile phone. Thus, I suggest the use of Skype.

What are you doing now?

To all of my friends, I am so sorry to say that I am one busy individual. For me, "Time is Gold". Every time that tick is so precious to me that I could no longer afford to waste them. It is like "I am on a race". Every seconds counts. So again, sorry to all of my friends who are asking and inviting me to come along on their parties or gimmicks just like the old days.

Do you have a Facebook account?

Facebook is the leading social media today but I deleted my account. Somebody actually hacked my account but gladly, I managed to recovered it back. Due to this incident, I end up deleting my account. Anyway, I will open another account when I really need it.

What is your eMail?

I have my own personal email but it is limited only to my family and trusted friends. So for my friends here online, clients, readers and etc... Feel free to contact me via my secondary email which you can find under the Contact Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment