. . . .

Large Black Bee Died on the Window

Somewhere around 9:00 AM in the morning, I went to the other empty room of our house and opened the window to let the fresh air comes in. We usually just open one side of the window as shown on the photo below.

Bee on the Window

When I was just about to leave the room, a large bug which was a black bee suddenly entered the room. It emits a strong buzzing sound as it flew around the corner of the room. I tried covering my head as it might attempt to land a sting on my face.

Afraid of the large black bee, I sneaked on my way out of the room very carefully. Judging the behavior of the bee, it doesn't seem to be aggressive.

Another thing that came into my mind was that, I just ate the other day a "Peach Mango Pie" from Jollibee. Does this black bee has something to with it?

The Black Bee Mysterious Died on the Window


Afternoon came and it was about to rain so I came back to the room to close the window. Surprisingly, I found the black bee lying dead on the bottom frame of the window. "It's true, I'm telling the truth and nothing but the truth". "I did not killed it!".

Black Bee


Seeing the poor black bee dead, I feel pity so I decided to solve the mystery of its death. It could be a murder!

Dead Bee


So who did it?

After an hour, I have finally concluded that the bee must be too damn enough to figure its way out of the room. It probably attempted to pass-through the closed window from the left side until it got completely tired and exhausted which led into its own death.

Dead Black Bee


Poor bee. But here's an interesting fact, did you know that once the bees goes extinct it will be the end for all of us. Without them, life on this world won't flourish. So let's take good care of the bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment