. . . .

Showing posts with label Gerald. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Gerald. Show all posts

Dead Cicada Found

We have an interesting insect here which we call in our native dialect as the “Nen-nen”. Some Filipinos call it “Gangis”. Through my research, the English name for this insect is “Cicada”.

Terminating the Ants and Cockroaches with Powder Bait

For the past several months, we’ve been invaded by red ants and cockroaches. According to my research, when you have these kinds of pest around your house, it means that you have a very untidy home.

Mackerel Uni-Pack Sardines

I have already tasted the green labeled sardines but this "Mackerel Uni-Pack" sardines seems to be a new one to me which seem to offer a different flavor as compared to the other traditional sardines.

Astring-O-Sol Mouthwash | Tri Defense Formula

Honestly, I have a terrible bad breath. Most people that I came close and talk to them often make their distances. They cannot actually withstand the smell of my breath which might probably cause them to faint down on the floor. I think it's a deadly weapon. My secret weapon.

Well, it's not really good to have bad breath especially when speaking to a pretty lady. I don't care about you guys (my friends), you can faint and loss your consciousness.

As a solution, I decided to buy one of those mouthwash products being commercialized on the TV. So I bought this "Astring-O-Sol" mouthwash for around 90 Php. On the label it says, "Tri-Defense Formula" and "No Alcohol". I really do not know what it means by Tri-Defense but the No Alcohol, I do understand this part. This is good because I really don't drink alcohol.

The Official Receipt from the Grocery Store

When I went to town, I decided to do the grocery for myself instead of my mom. I really do not know what items to buy specifically those that we need at home. So, I simply bought the items that I think that we need. But of course, I also bought some random food snacks, chocolates and breads that I like.

Nissin Ramen Instant Noodles Seafood

Among all the Nissin Ramen Instant Noodles that are available in the Philippines today, my most favorite among them all is the one with the "Seafood" ingredients. When cooking, you can actually smell the strong flavor of the Noodles which makes it awesomely tasty.

How to Cook Maling with PhilCraft Pan? | Canned Pork Luncheon Meat

Time to teach you some cooking. On this post, I am going to teach you how to cook a "Maling", the most popular brand of canned pork luncheon meat in the Philippines.

Some People Are Just Meant To Envy You

Have you ever had an experience where people whom you do not know simply hates you for no reason at all? (In fact even some close friends and relatives) The reason is possibly, "Envy". A person who feels envy about you is someone who simply dislikes you due to the quality, possession or any desirable attributes that you have but they don't.

Large Black Bee Died on the Window

Somewhere around 9:00 AM in the morning, I went to the other empty room of our house and opened the window to let the fresh air comes in. We usually just open one side of the window as shown on the photo below.

SkyFlakes Crackers | Undisputed Cracker in the Philippines

Since I was a little kid, my mom loves to buy SkyFlakes crackers as snacks. At first, I don't like it because it doesn't have much taste. Eating it also makes me thirsty so whenever I am going to eat it, I need to buy a drink.

My Mom Loves Watching the Ryzza Mae Show

"The Ryzza Mae Show" is a popular Philippine Talk Show that is currently being aired on GMA Network Television. Its time schedule is from Monday to Friday at exactly 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Well, my mom loves watching this funny talk show hosted by the cute and little girl, "Ryzza Mae Dizon". Actually, I also love and enjoyed watching her because she was very funny and quite a talented comedian for her very young age.

Top 5 Accredited IELTS Review Centers in Baguio City

IELTS stands for "International English Language Testing System" which is an exam required for work, study or immigration overseas. If it happens that a certain person has failed his exam, this can disqualify his application. This is the main reason why every applicants have to choose the best review center that offers them guaranteed chances of passing the IELTS exam.

Remembering Our Pet Moning

Back in 2001, we had a cat named "Moning" - a male cat. He had a golden fur color similar to a tiger. But what me and my family like about him was that, he loves being carried or resting on someone's lap. So when you are sitting on the couch then suddenly he noticed you there, he ends up running into you asking to take him onto your lap.

BDO Online Account Recovery

During the last time that I accessed my online BDO account, the system had prompted me to call for the customer support through their hotline number. I tried calling the number but unfortunately, I have zero load balance at that time. Anyway, I don't really need to check my account online as of the moment so I left it as it was.

Withdrawing BDO Cash from an ATM Machine

Here in Baguio, I am only aware of two BDO ATM machine where you can withdraw cash out from your bank. One is located in Abanao Street. Its outside the mall not from the inside. The other ATM machine is at the SM mall. It is directly located at the main entrance of the shopping mall along with other various bank's ATM machine as well.

Where is Gerald Camcam?

Hello friends and visitors, I am Gerald Camcam and I welcome you here on my personal blog which discusses about my daily life activities. Unfortunately, there aren't any interesting things to write about me so I might just be posting some random topics and discussions.